Promotions will end on : 2009-02-28
This also covers and explain what is good about eating chocolates and reduce the thoughts of so many people about the wrong notion or idea about eating chocolates, the events covers also facts about chocolate. Basically, it is an education for everyone about chocolates, while being indulged by our specialty product. The afternoon session will be hosted by Jose "Joy" Pelo, an Australian-Filipino Patissier,Chocolatier and a previous Teacher of one the prestigious Culinary School in Melbourne Australia.
During the afternoon participants will learn:
• How chocolate came to be discovered,
• How it is being made
• Find out the different type of Cocoa Beans, types of chocolates,
• How to test for great chocolate by its smell, sight, touch, sound and taste
• How to store chocolate, and how long can you keep them
• How to match differentiate a good quality chocolate and ordinary one
• How to taste different percentage of Cocoa Mass
• How chocolate is presented by specialty chocolatiers; truffles, pralines, Cakes etc and;
Throughout the afternoon participants will taste single origin chocolates, blended chocolates, different Cocoa Mass percentage and specialty chocolates and cakes made by our Master Chocolatier and Patissier.